- One piece steel pump body
- Precision roller rocker assembly
- Pyrex sight glass with protective housing
- Precision internal and outlet check valves
- Weatherproof construction
- Furnished as original equipment by engine, pump and compressor manufacturers
- Three pump types: vacuum, gravity, pressure
- Three pump sizes: 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”
- Modular cylinder design
Designed primarily but not exclusively for the European pump market, the 2012E Pump has been produced with proven pump configurations. Features include heavy duty casting, double ball discharge connector, modular cylinder and suction tube with strainer. Available in box suction, gravity fed and pressure fed models.
Model 2000 Pumps
Model 55 now replaces all Model 2000 pumps. Model 2000 pumps were a direct replacement pump assemblies for use in: Manzel Model 76 and 88 Lubricators.
Model 2001 Pumps
Designed to replace Manzel Model 94V and 100V Lubricators
Replacements for Madison Kipp style pumps: Models DSL, SVH and SVK
* All trademark names are the property of their respective companies and not associated with CPI