- One piece steel pump body
- Precision roller rocker assembly
- Pyrex sight glass with protective housing
- Precision internal and outlet check valves
- Weatherproof construction
- Furnished as original equipment by engine, pump and compressor manufacturers
- Three pump types: vacuum, gravity, pressure
- Three pump sizes: 3/16”, 1/4”, 3/8”
- Modular cylinder design
Model P55 Lubrication Pump
The CPI Model P55 pump is an updated version of the Premier Model P55 designed to retrofit Premier, Mega, McCord and Lincoln lubricator boxes. Consult CPI for the right pump for your application.
CPI 2012E Pump
Designed primarily but not exclusively for the European pump market, the 2012E Pump has been produced with proven pump configurations. Features include heavy duty casting, double ball discharge connector, modular cylinder and suction tube with strainer. Available in box suction, gravity fed and pressure fed models.
Model 2000 Pumps
Model 55 now replaces all Model 2000 pumps. Model 2000 pumps were a direct replacement pump assemblies for use in: Manzel Model 76 and 88 Lubricators.
Model 2001 Pumps
Designed to replace Manzel Model 94V and 100V Lubricators
Model P92 Pumps
As of April 2019, CPI has obsoleted the model P92 pump. Users and customers should look to switch to CPI’s P55 product line. P55 products are readily available, and have improved quality and performance over the P-92 line.
Note: The P55 product line is NOT a direct replacement for the P-92 product line. A new lubrication gearbox and some modifications will be necessary. Please contact your local representative for a system re-design.
Model P92 pumps were a direct replacement for Madison Kipp style pumps: Models DSL, SVH and SVK.
* All trademark names are the property of their respective companies and not associated with CPI