Proflo™ USB-IR Adaptor and Proflo™ Assist Software
When used with the Proflo® PF1 monitoring device, the Proflo™ USB-IR Adaptor and Proflo™ Assist Software work to reduce over- or under-lubrication and protect lubrication systems.
The PF1 monitoring device records the average cycle time for each 30-minute block of operation and can transmit this information via infrared signals. Then the Proflo™ USB-IR adaptor captures the infrared signals, and, through the use of the software, translates those signals into information you can use to regulate lubrication pumps.
If you have purchased the Proflo USB-IR Adaptor click here for the user instructions and software.
SOFTWARE AND USER INSTRUCTIONS
- User friendly software
- Small and portable USB
- Immediate data collection
- Can retrieve information that has been stored on the PF1 device for months
- One Adaptor can be used on all of the user’s PF1 devices
- Recommended pump adjustment
- Save data in Excel format
- Easy to view trend graph
- Cost savings analysis
Operating System: Windows 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10
1 x USB 2.0 port
* Must be used with CPI Proflo® PF1 or PF1 24V units.