- Multiple base plate assembly mounting patterns for traditional industry bolt patterns.
- Base assemblies are bolted together with a threaded insert and attachment screw providing no maximum limitation on the number of elements which can be used on the assembly.
- A bypass element is available to accommodate an increase or decrease in lubrication points without disturbing the base assembly or pipe work. This element acts as a blank placeholder and is only used on four section or larger divider block assemblies.
- Each divider block assembly is easily configured to your specific lubrication needs
- Suitable for applications up to 4,000 PSI (276 BAR).